Lady Cadet Course (LCC) for 2019 is now open for registration. If you are hardworking, intelligent, and enthusiastic about joining Pakistan’s army, then this is your opportunity. You will go through a series of steps in order to reach the final stage. The process is done to filter the candidates and select the most suitable ones for Army. The induction of lady cadets is indeed a movement of pride for Pakistan, as it defects equality and equal opportunity for women in the country. Below is the criteria to check before you jump to online registration:
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Cadet Course
(1) Post graduation (16 yrs Degree as regular student) with minimum CGPA-3 out of 4 or minimum 65% Marks in annual system.
(2) Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities or foreign universities by HEC.
- Age – Upto 28 yrs.
- Gender- Female
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height – 5’-2’’ (157.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Mil Trg. 22 Weeks basic mil trg at PMA.
- Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic mil trg at PMA Kakul.