Makkah is the holiest and oldest place for all Muslims around the World. It is the place where Islam emerged Under Prophet Muhammad (SAW). MAkkah is situated in Saudi Arabia. Millions of Muslims around the world go for Hajj during the Month of Dhulhajja. The distance between Makkah in Jeddah is 70/km. Total Population of this Holy City is above 2 Millions, although the number gets higher and higher during Hajj (pilgrimage) period, which held in 12th Muslim Lunar Month of DhulHajjah. It is the birth Place of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the revelation of the Quran.
So here is the list of Pictures I have collected for all of you.
1. Abraj-Al-Bait-Towers, Kabbah and the Amazing Clock Tower
2. The Entrance Gate of Makkah
3. Makkah at Night Masha Allah
4. The Clock Tower
5. Jabal Al-Nour
6. Kabbah Door
7. Another Amazing Night View
8. Subhan Allah
9. Millions Sajood Masha Allah
10. Sahahr-e-Makkah (Morning in Makkah)
11. Another Incredible Scene of Makkah
12. The Asar Prayer
13. Ghilaf e Kaaba
14. Jabal Al-Nour
15. Makkah Blue
16. Workers embroider the Kiswa
17. Workers embroider the Kiswa cont..
18. The Clock Tower Under the Blue Sky
19. Pilgrimage around Kaaba
20. Hajj Times in Makkah
If you enjoyed seeing them, just say Masha Allah and Subhan Allah and click share it with your Brothers and Sisters 🙂